Monday, December 18, 2006

Everything has a beginning and an end
You can't prevent it
But what you have control over is
The lapse in between

Now things are different
It might never be the same
But one thing's for sure
I enjoyed it with You

Time flies
Time lies
Time never comes back
Time's always in the lack

Now that I've heard your side
I've finally understood as to why
You should have spoken up
But i guess it's my fault

<

Counting the days
Had I realised the
Road that I've walked through
I would have hit myself
Short it seems but I
Thank you for us
I just hoped this memories will last for
Eternity

Christmas' coming
Have you prepared
All i want for christmas is
Nostalgia

>

But it won't be just like the rest
Where we don't speak again
'Cos I'll be here for you
You'll always be my Kristin and I'll always be your Stephen

No comments: